The AlloMate Bone Pin System eliminates the need for a second surgery to remove hardware. Kids love it.
- 5 different single-use, sterile packed systems
- Color-coded 2.0mm, 2.5mm, 3.0mm, 3.5mm & 4.0mm
- No more potentially painful and protruding hardware
- Cortical pins can be accurately trimmed
- Pins can be easily identified on x-ray
The AlloMate Bone Pin System is used to facilitate implantation of bone pins in pediatric and adult orthopedic and reconstructive procedures used for maintenance of alignment and fixation of bone fractures, osteotomies, arthrodesis, or bone grafts in the presence of appropriate additional immobilization (e.g. cast, brace).
Not yet cleared for global distribution.
BROCHURES AND PROMOTIONALS
Sales Brochure - AlloMate Bone Pin System
Surgical Technique - AlloMate Bone Pin System
Surgical Technique - AlloMate Arthroscopic OCD Lesion
IFU - AlloMate Bone Pin System
IFU - Muscoskeletal Allograft Tissue Package Insert
For additional product information, please submit the form below: