The WishBone Medical Smart Correction® System is intended for use in pediatric subgroups (except newborns) and adult patients for the treatment of open and closed fractures, arthrodesis and pseudoarthrosis of long bones, limb lengthening, deformity and angular correction, bony or soft tissue defect correction and malunions.
Smart Correction consists of hexapod fixator elements, surgical instruments, and a copyrighted web-based software application for deformity correction and fracture reduction.
Eren, et al in the Journal of International Orthopaedics (SICOT)1 reported, “The SC fixator demonstrates higher deformity correction accuracy than an Ilizarov external fixator.” Smart Correction offers a wide variety of wire and pin fixation choices as well as the lowest profile ring offered at 6mm. The technology creates a strong but lightweight frame for enhanced patient comfort.
The system provides easy assembly, mechanical stability and precise correction in all planes via web-based software www.Click2Correct.com.
Smart Correction Post-Op Accessories and Ring Bling available for purchase! Visit www.MyWishBoneKids.com
Tailor the Construct to the Patient
- Full range of ring sizes to better accommodate patients’ individual needs
- Low-profile rings (6mm)
- Strong, lightweight construct for patient comfort
- Free strut placement
- No reference tabs or master tabs
- No mounting parameters
- Place struts, pins, and wires wherever needed on a ring
NEW Double Row Foot Rings & 1/2 Rings
- 120mm, 150mm and 180mm diameter Full and 1/2 Rings for acute correction and secondary protection situations that require static frame constructs
- Horizontal or parallel 1/2 Ring attachment points provide greater stability for the patient
- 8mm thick foot ring for strength and stability
Smaller Rings for your Smallest Patients
Available in an assortment of colors!
- The Smart Correction system offers full diameter and 2/3 pediatric rings in multiple colors
- Available sizes: 70mm, 80mm and 90mm
Standard: Black, Blue and Purple
Special Order: Pink, Red, Green and Gold
Patients can personalize their frames with Ring Bling
Available in an assortment of themes!
- Snack Time
- Go Green
1. Eren, Ilker & Eralp, Levent & Kocaoğlu, Mehmet. (2013). Comparative clinical study on deformity correction accuracy of different external fixators. International orthopaedics. 37. 10.1007/s00264-013-2116-x.
Not yet cleared for global distribution.
BROCHURES AND PROMOTIONALS
Sales Brochure - Smart Correction System
Surgical Technique - Smart Correction System
Delivered Goods Form - Smart Correction System
Frame Information Form - Smart Correction System
X-ray Imaging Form - Smart Correction System
Post-Op Accessories Form
IFU - Smart Correction System
IFU - Decontamination and Sterilization
IFU - Patient Instructions for Use (English)
IFU - Patient Instructions for Use (Spanish)
IFU - Torque Limiter (OrthoMed)
IFU - Torque Limiter Reprocessing Instructions (OrthoMed)
Smart Correction Strut Exchange Instructions
Smart Correction Hardware Removal Instructions
Click 2 Correct Software User Guide
For additional product information, please submit the form below:
100 CAPITAL DRIVE
WARSAW, IN 46582